How To Defend Yourself From COVID-19
Posted by Richard L. Hall, CAM Researcher Since 1980 on 27th Apr 2020
TRUTH, FACTS, & PREPARATION
COVID-19 is here. We cannot stop the pandemic as it makes its way around the globe, but we can defend ourselves by limiting our exposure and its effects.
Good news seems to be in short supply along with some of the basic essentials of everyday living namely toilet paper & paper towels!
But the good news in all the bad news is that you can defend yourself using proven provisional defenses such as masks, gloves, distancing. washing your hands & taking immune stimulators. Eat foods that build your immune system along with certain high strength supplements known for their immune boosting, antibacterial & antiviral inhibiting qualities such as BetaFactor & OlivFactor by Ameriden, to improve your chances of not contracting this contagion or experience light to moderate symptomology.
Notice I did not say cure, cures, or fix-all is, they do not exist, just as vaccinations or inoculations do not exist in the medical and pharmaceutical world for this virus or most other viruses. Let us face the facts, this is a real pandemic and you are part of it! You must become your best healthcare giver! All outbreaks become worse before they become better.
Many people do not understand COVID-19 will possibly be around for a much longer period of time than originally anticipated. Some medical professionals are saying it could remain here over a year or longer depending on what procedures and discoveries are made to vaccinate or shut down the spread.
Caution is needed here so do not panic-your mental health is equally as important as your physical health at a time like this. Many well-known medical & mental health professionals, such as Dr. Phil declare mental health is your first line of defense. Be smart & proactive! Take a breath and think about your next steps. Everyone needs to take this seriously! What you do today could save the life of a friend or family member.
FIRST- THE TRUE FACTS ABOUT COVID-19:
- This is a SARS-2 virus called COVID-19.
- It is likely to be around for a lot longer than anticipated. Possibly a year or more.
- It can be air borne via droplets or emanate from a person’s cough.
- The main way the disease spreads is through respiratory droplets expelled by coughing.
- Droplets can remain in the air for over 3 hours & lives on surfaces longer than anticipated-past 7 plus days.
- There may not be enough ventilators available in the US at some point.
- Those with respiratory issues are the most vulnerable.
- There is no immunity to this virus.
- Certain animals can get this virus or be carriers
Symptoms/Signs of COVID-19
The symptomology varies and some only have mild symptoms
- Dry Cough
- Low grade to high Fever
- Difficulty breathing (severe cases)
- Some lose their taste & smell abilities for a few days
What is the incubation period? It ranges from 1-14 days, most commonly around five days.
If you develop any of these emergency warning signs* for COVID-19 get medical attention immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
*This list is not all inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
Call 911 if you have a medical emergency: Notify the operator that you have, or think you might have, COVID-19. If possible, put on a cloth face covering before medical help arrives.
SECOND-HOW TO PREPARE YOURSELF
- Wear gloves & a mask when you are out and about-if you have to go out at all.
- Disinfect all the counters, door handles, door jams (cars/trucks as well), toilet seats, and things you normally handle in your home. Remember a carrier of the germs can even be your cat or dog. so, use wipes on their coats- sounds ridiculous I know, but you need to take precautions.
- If you still use money-disinfect it-you touch it all the time.
- Disinfect your credit cards, phones, sunglasses, eyeglasses-you get the picture-everything you touch.
- Stay home
- Reduce your Stress – Stress can release the hormone cortisol, which negatively affects T cell reproduction.
(T cells are responsible for protecting the body from pathogens and fighting infection. T cells also help activate cytotoxic T cells that kill an infected target cell.)
- Strengthen Immunity – Unfortunately those older and/or are immune compromised have a much higher rate of death from this virus, so doing what you can to strengthen & build your immune system is a must.
- Eat a Healthier Diet with foods that build & strengthen your immune system such as:
- Vegetables, fruits, seeds, and nuts are loaded with
nutrients essential to immune health.
- Citrus fruits and other fruits rich in vitamin C, such as Kiwi, Strawberries, and other berries
- Red and Gold Bell Peppers and chili peppers
- Broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables
- Garlic, onions, and leeks
- Ginger and Turmeric
- Spinach and other dark leafy greens
- Yogurt and other fermented foods with live active cultures
- Sunflower and Pumpkin Seeds
- Green Tea
- A plant-based diet rich in colorful, fresh, organic (when possible) food typically will be higher in valuable vitamins & mineral. Stock up on long lasting items such as canned goods, potatoes. Beans, rice, peanut butter, apples, carrots, pasta, oatmeal, flour, and frozen veggies.…
- If you order your food to be delivered by stores, disinfect the boxes it comes in.
- Maintain social distancing-in most cases you only need to distance yourself from others you do not know or those you know are sick.
- Help each other to remember all the things above.
THIRD-WHERE NOT TO GO
- Stay away from hospitals unless you suspect you have symptoms
- Do not go where there are lots of people-including food stores unless you absolutely have to. Most food stores provide, door to door service.
- Do not travel on any commercial carriers, airplanes, trains, buses, taxis etc…
FOURTH- BUILD & MAINTAIN YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Stay away from sugar-sugar deteriorates your immune system.
- Invest in alternative natural sweetener options like Xylitol, blue agave, honey, Stevia, Monk Fruit etc…
- While we all hope to get many needed nutrients from our diet, taking supplements that can help improve our immune system & mental health are also very important. Here are a few you may want to include in your daily regime.
- To help reduce the duration and severity of illness: Use BetaFactor, OlivFactor and a good Rhodiola rosea product such as Rosavin, Rosavin Plus or ClearMind from Ameriden. We call these our “Immuni-Team” packages.
- To help strengthen your natural defense system add in Vitamins D3, C, A & B6.
TRUST ONLY WELL DOCUMENTED SOURCES-NOT HYPE
Here is a list of source’s people like you are trusting in.
Public Research Collections:
- COVID-19 in the United States (Centers for Disease Control):https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Situation Summary: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html
- Coronavirus Testing (MedlinePlus):https://medlineplus.gov/lab-tests/coronavirus-testing/
- COVID-19 (National Institutes of Health):https://www.nih.gov/health-information/coronavirus
- COVID-19: Additional NLM Resources (National Library of Medicine):https://www.nlm.nih.gov/index.html#Novel_Coronavirus
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) (Food & Drug Administration):https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-issues/novel-coronavirus-covid-19
- Safety & Health Topics: COVID-19 (Occupational Health and Safety Administration):https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/
- Naming the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and the virus that causes it
AMERIDEN International, Inc.
provides the purest, safest, effective supplements for compromised health and maintenance.
Visit us today at www.ameriden.com
Or call (760) 728-0747, M-F, 8-5 PST